Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cyclops-Kitty? Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pharyngula: Cyclopia

Well I saw the thing, and it made me sigh
With its noseless snout and one big eye.
It was no surprise to hear it from PZ
'Cause it looked like a case for evo-devo to me.

It was a one-eyed, soon died, google-pimpin' puddy-picture,
One-eyed, bona fide! blog-bloatin' puddy-picture,
One-eyed, worldwide web-invadin' puddy-picture;
Sure looks strange to me.

The professor just yawns, "common sight around here.
See how cyclops fish, sheep and rabbits appear.
I've instructions for cooking up a one-eyed fish.
We can watch the whole process in a petri dish!"

'Cause he's an evo-devo fish fetus facial fiddler,
Yo-ho! Thar she blows! tank-doping danio diddler,
Blood slowed: hearts explode! synophthalmic spawn unriddler;
Just ask Prof PZ.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one's brilliant!

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home