Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ev'ry time we say D.I.

Pharyngula: Department of Foot-Shooting, Intelligent Design Division
(With apologies to Cole Porter)

Ev'ry time we say D.I.
I sigh a little
Ev'ry time they tell a lie
I wonder why a little
Why some Urge above me
Who must be in the know
Should design parts of me
But leave others to grow...

When they sneer
There's such an air
Of spin about it
See the smear of fundie fare
With science skin about it
Well stocked with one-liners
But how strange (deranged?)
These major quote-miners
Ev'ry time we say D.I.

[Instrumental break]

With no need for designers
Is it strange the change
From wishers to whiners?
Ev'ry time we say D.I.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phunicular said...

"Oh really, O'Rielly?
Hellfire?" he said dryly
(Then smirked oh so slyly
At the riled O'Rielly).

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home